Monday, November 9, 2009

Finally got the mosaic going.



After many hours of work I was finally able to get the parameters correct for displaying the mosaic the way I want in the image synthesizer. The next step would be to gather more frames for the indiviudal pieces so that I can have more color. I want to get a total of 256 frames because that would provide a good variety of color and commericals.

Also, I ordered the PVC wiring today. I should be getting 2 spools of each color red, green, blue, and white. I need to get some plexiglass for both the sculptures and graphic pieces.

Additionally, I want to work on another mosaic that will be facing my self-portrait. I plan on using a television set as my subject which is created out of smaller tiles comprised of people from my community. I will use photos of people from facebook to create this. Depending on how many frames I end up using on the self-portrait I will add or subtract he number of frames from the tv set. 


No comments:

Post a Comment